- May / June 2014
Chris Vincent (UCLIC) spoke at the MEDTEC UK and MEDTEC Europe conferences, on medical device design usability, human factors and prototypes. More on our blog...
- Citizen Science at the Dana Centre (London) on 20 March 2014
Dom Furniss from the UCL Interaction Centre will be talking about CHI+MED's Errordiary at a panel event on crowdsourcing data for science. More information from this post...
- CHI+MED was at the Brighton Science Festival on Saturday 15 February 2014
We had some family-friendly fun at 'Bright Sparks Saturday' at Hove Park Upper School. More information on our blog...
- Free talk, London - Designing IT to make healthcare safer, 11 February 2014
Prof Harold Thimbleby (Swansea) gave a Gresham lecture at the Museum of London on Tuesday 11 February 2014 at 6pm, a transcript of which is now available. More information on our blog...
- Congratulations to Dom Furniss - winner of a UCL Provost Award for public engagement
More information UCL community turns out for the Provost's Public Engagement Awards
Older news items can be found in our news archive.
Keep in touch
CHI-MED-NEWS - Subscribe to our mailing list with updates from the project. This is a low-volume announcements only list and anyone is welcome to sign up. You can either sign up directly yourself (instructions below) or please ask Richard Young or Jo Brodie to add you manually.
To sign up...
- Visit the sign-up page and fill in your name and email address
- Click the grey button labelled Subscribe (CHI-MED-NEWS)
- The page will tell you that "A confirmation request is being sent under separate cover" and you can close the page
- Check your email for a message from JISCMAIL Listserv - click on the confirmation link given (or copy and paste the link into your browser and press enter).
- You're now subscribed.