- 3-4 November 2014
Prof Ann Blandford will be speaking at the IEHF's* Improving quality and safety in healthcare conference on "How ESRD** patients stay safe: experiences of interacting with home haemodialysis technology"
* Organised by the Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors Healthcare Special Interest Group
**end-stage renal / kidney disease
- October 2014
Our latest newsletter (#8) is published and has information about our work involving patients in research, working with the FDA and understanding and improving data entry. More about the newsletter on our blog...
- June 2014
Earlier this year we ran a competition for student designers to create some digital 'persuasive games' to get players thinking a little more about error and blame culture. We'll be posting information about the winners and the games next week, until then there's more about the competition here.
- May - July 2014
Have high blood pressure? Live in Swansea? Come to a series of workshops and help develop a prototype health app, more info on the blog...
Older news items can be found in our news archive.
Keep in touch
CHI-MED-NEWS - Subscribe to our mailing list with updates from the project. This is a low-volume announcements only list and anyone is welcome to sign up. You can either sign up directly yourself (instructions below) or please ask Richard Young or Jo Brodie to add you manually.
To sign up...
- Visit the sign-up page and fill in your name and email address
- Click the grey button labelled Subscribe (CHI-MED-NEWS)
- The page will tell you that "A confirmation request is being sent under separate cover" and you can close the page
- Check your email for a message from JISCMAIL Listserv - click on the confirmation link given (or copy and paste the link into your browser and press enter).
- You're now subscribed.