Current job vacancies
There are no current jobs, however job descriptions and adverts for our previous jobs are archived below.
EPSRC-funded CHI+MED vacancies running over the duration of the project for postdocs and PhD researchers at the participating universities (UCL, City University, Queen Mary University of London and Swansea University) will be advertised on this page when they are available. They will also be advertised on jobs.ac.uk and on the relevant University's own vacancies pages.
Previous job descriptions for posts at UCL, QMUL and Swansea that have now been filled can be found below.
Please note that these EPSRC-funded CHI+MED jobs are now closed
- Research Officer at Swansea University (Usability and reliability of medical devices), February 2012
- PhD studentship at QMUL (Formal verification of healthcare information systems), January 2012
- Research Associate at UCL (Assessing the safety and resilience of medical devices), September 2011
- PhD studentship at Swansea (Errors and near misses with interactive medical devices: improving individual and organizational learning), June 2011
- PhD studentship at QMUL (computer vision techniques, QMUL Q1103), May 2011
- PhD studentship at QMUL (formal reasoning, QMUL Q1102), May 2011
- PhD studentship at UCL, May 2011
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary, March 2011
- PhD studentship at Queen Mary, Oct 2010
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary, 2010
- Research Officer at Swansea, June 2010
- Research Officer (2) at Swansea, June 2010
- Public Engagement Co-ordinator at UCL Interaction Centre, Oct 2009
UCL = University College London, QMUL = Queen Mary, University of London